Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ahhhh...Spring Cleaning!

I have been so busy cleaning that I haven't had a lot of free time to write much.  But, the storeroom and basement are cleaned up (not 100%) but a hell of a lot closer to clean than messy.  The dining room is done...and I can use it as a dining room OR I can start sewing again.  I even cleaned up my craft room, the linen closet, and the kids' closets.  W's room even got a good cleaning.  I have so many ideas floating around in my head...plus I have been on Pinterest.  It's been a long time coming.  I can't wait to start sewing again.  I just figured I'd bring my bin of scrap fabric down and start piecing things together so I can make some quilts.  I do have a couple of quilts to finish too.  I can't wait to post photos of projects instead of my crazy kids and the messes they make.

11 days until the Hero Rush.  Do or Die!  Team Lauren's Luggage is going to work together to finish together!  I'm definitely looking forward to it now.  I'm as ready as I am going to be right now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment