Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What do I have to lose?

After some soul searching and talking to some friends, I have decided to apply for the job at my old office.  My logic is that if I don't get it, I stay at home and take care of the kids.  If I get it and get to work from home, bonus.  My goal is to work from home as much as possible and still take care of the kids (and even watch a friends' daughter after school).  If they can/will not accommodate that,  then nothing ventured, nothing gained.  :)

Now to work on a resume (luckily I have a friend helping me) and work on a schedule that, hopefully, everyone can work around.  I'm not 100% sure what to do in the summer, but we'll cross that bridge later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete